Dear EDbU members,
EDbU Executive Committee calls you to join and participate in several working groups as follows:
1) Constitutional working group: collecting the change proposals on our constitution.
2) Strategy working group: as our Strategic plan period is coming to an end (2017-2021)- we need to work on the setting up new longterm goals and continue to work on already existing.
3) Fundraising working group: this is topic always actual and very important- it is time to find a financial resources for EDbU to remain sustainable and to continue with are mission – raising voice of Deafblind in Europe
4) Terminology working group: working on right terminology for deafblindness, many governments don’t recognize deafblindness and don’t use the right terminology.
5) Group for Deafblind Elderly: that will work on the improvement of the life quality and wellbeing of Deafblind elderly that now are being poorly taken care of.
Each group needs minimum 3 members. In order to ensure the working groups to work well, the group members must be available in English by email. Only deafblind people can be a group member. Not more than 2 members from the same country can attend each working group.
If you are interested in taking part in one of the above mentioned working groups, please enter the following data in your application:
- name of organization, or individual (if you are not a member of a deafblind organization)
- your role in your organization if any
- which working group you are interested in
- email address
Please send your application to Tamás Gangl (email@example.com) as soon as possible:
No deadline determined, the working groups will start working as soon as they have at least 3 members. We will inform the applicants when the working groups can start working.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Executive Committee member, EDbU